HOMEWORK WASP 2 week 1 GRAPHICS/ILLUSTRATION/ANIMATION
· 3 pages of mind-mapping for the 3 products, this is anything and everything to do with these objects. This can be words, phrases, lyrics, colours shapes, things which are obvious and things which are not, famous versions of spectacles, characteristics, definitions of, uses for, who uses it ,
· Research slogans ( 3 from each of the products) explored with thesaurus, dictionary definition, word play, connection with the wasp, product. Explain what your slogan could mean within mindmaps.
· 3 Visual moodboards for each product – show visually what your slogan could mean or ideas /characters it is related to.
· Find 2 cutting edge designed leaflets that in your opinion show really good design. Look on Pinterest or it’s nice that. Answer questions in 500 words a-d
· Look at the work of David Carson , Jan Sagmeister and Kyle Bean who have demonstrated expressive type within their work and who have a website or information detailing their work process. Describe their work. Answer question A- G
· 3 responses – 1 from each designer
· 2 sets of storyboards of planning for your photoshoot . This must include the product and show how you are interpreting the slogan in your work. You should include details of your intentions for camera angles, location, lighting etc. on your storyboards.
· 1 set of good quality photographs to use within your chosen slogan. Photographs of your product with/without characters begin drawing from these in sustained ways.